|Business Insurance is our Specialty |
|When you work with the team at Insure QLD you benefit in a number of ways. |
First and foremost - we work for you. We act on your behalf and provide you with personal advice based on your business and your particular set of circumstances.
We are also part of the largest insurance broker network in Australasia, the Steadfast Group. This means you get the best of both worlds - local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
|Click the Steadfast Logo to learn more about Steadfast and the benefits of belonging to this network.|
You also receive:
- Advice and guidance from our team of business insurance specialists
- A comprehensive range and competitively priced insurance covers that are tailored to match the requirements of your business.
- A choice of quotations and insurance products from Australia’s leading insurance providers
- A detailed explanation of what you need to understand about each policy so that you can make an informed choice
- Support and advice throughout any claims process so that it is settled as quickly and smoothly as possible. We'll be there beside you.
- Assistance with any insurance queries you may have throughout the year
- A review of your situation prior to renewal so we can establish if any changes are required so we can continue to provide the most appropriate type of cover
- Monthly installment options (where applicable) to take the 'sting' out of lump sum payments
- Personalised service because we act in your best interest to help you protect your investment.
|Why use a Broker?|
Because without a broker - you're on your own. Simple as that. View the video below about why Business Owners should use a Broker.
At Insure QLD we can discuss a variety of optional products and covers that may suit your particular business circumstances.
These could include covers such as general property, glass, product and public liability, business interruption, directors' and officers' liability, commercial fleet, business packages, plant and equipment, heavy machinery, tax probe and body corporate/strata title insurance and much more.
If you would like to view our Insure QLD brochure which outlines our extended list of products and services, please email us at email@example.com for a copy.
Can't find your category below?
That's okay - just give us a call on 1300 566 901 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your insurance sorted.
At Insure QLD we also have dedicated advisers within our Life Insurance and Financial Planning department who are authorised to talk with you about Risk Insurance and Superannuation requirements for the people in your business. Also see Risk Insurance for Business .
Need more information?
If you would like more information about any of the above please email us at email@example.com or call us on (07) 5512 1240 or 1300 566 901.
Something to consider...
It is important to note that insurance reviews should be conducted regularly and when assets are acquired or disposed of and when important changes occur.
Circumstances can frequently change so you should review your insurance regularly to ensure it always provides adequate protection.